Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Data Gathering

If you learn anything, learn that there is more than one right way to accomplish your digital tasks. I learned yesterday how many types of data gathering sites there are. Mindmeister, creately and bubbl.us to name a few. From the playing that I did, I saw that you could organize ideas and links in a orderly fashion by just playing with the tools or watching tutorials.
I was not able to find a completely free web application for data gathering. While the ones I checked initially said that they were free, reading the fine print unveiled the fact that they each had a free trial period after which one would need to make a monthly or annual subscription. I'll post back when I find a free data gathering app that is always free.

No comments:

Post a Comment